Additional Skynet Tools
- SDKs –
SDKs marked with * above are not fully implemented – only skynet-js implements SkyDB and is our recommended SDK for the time being.
- Skystandards – a proposal for data standards to be adopted in Skynet applications in such a way that users can share and use their data in different Skynet apps
- Rift – A site featuring lots of tools to help explore Skynet applications. Includes an uploader, MySky data explorer, resolver skylink manager for DNS, and more.
- SkyDeploy – Command-Line Tool for easily deploying web apps on Skynet and setting the skyns records to point your HNS domain to the new version
- skylinkv2-cli-tool – Tool for managing and updating resolver skylinks (previously "skylink v2") from the command-line
- Deploy to Skynet Github Action – Github action that deploys a directory to Skynet and comments on pull request with a skylink url. See Automated deployments on Skynet for using with Handshake.
- Upload2Cloud – Windows Explorer integration for sending files and directories to Skynet. Python script available.
- Load skynet-js Gist –Code snippet for loading
skynet-jsin browser, without build tools and without relying on a specific portal.
- Content Record Scraper – Scraper for Discoverable Files using the Content Record and Feed DAC using known User IDs.
- MongoDB Restore with Skynet + Akash – Example Akash deployment using Skynet to automatically backup and restore MongoDB.
- MySky + React Template – Sample Template for using MySky in a Create React App, using React Context and Easy Peasy to manage application state.